VISIONARY LIFE DESIGN
THE ART OF LIFE • ENTHEOGENIC MEDICINE INTEGRATION • ADDICTION RECOVERY
photo by Robin Clark
Are you ready to study yourself, explore your purpose, and manifest your visionary life
in an energetically sustainable & joyous way?
Would you like learn about modalities, practices, lifestyle, diet, and supplements
that support your optimal state of being?
Do you want to release addictions,
"hard" or "soft," and harness all that passion in a new direction?
photo by Savana Shanti
• Cultivating passion & purpose
• Aligning with your soul's truth
• Visionary goal setting
& accountability strategies
• Expressive arts practices
for introspection & visioning
• Creating meaningful daily rituals
& practices that suit your needs
• Progressive methods for self-discovery & personal evolution
• Contemplative journaling practices
• Emotional alchemy:
practices for safely transmuting
& releasing challenging emotions
• Personal space makeovers:
making your home into medicine
• Relationship & intimacy arts
• Communication arts
• Next-level Self care practices
• Stress management skills
• The art of spiritual protection
• Organizational skills
• Personalized organic superfood nutrition, botanicals, Ayurvedic lifestyle
• "Biohacking" resources:
modalities, technology, & supplements for human optimization
• Cultivating a healthy, joyous, mindful relationship with food
• Personalized plan for FUN physical fitness
• Ways to create "healthy decadence" & 100% natural BLISS
• Groundbreaking research about the many benefits of entheogenic (psychedelic) medicines for treating depression, anxiety, eating disorders, PTSD, & spiritual ailments
• Resources for making an informed choice about a provider or center for a variety of entheogenic medicines
• Creating intentions & questions
for the medicine
• How to gain the most benefit from your journey
photo of the sacred iboga medicine by E. Bast
• Discerning the difference between intentions & expectations
in transformational work
• Preparing for the medicine
in mind, body, & spirit
• Tools for navigating the medicine
• Specialized nutrition for medicine work
• Possible outcomes with medicine in terms of physiological, mental, or spiritual experiences
• How to turn "altered states"
into "altered traits"
photo by Sandro Abate
• Practices for discovering & meeting
the true needs under addictions
• Channeling & redirecting the
power that fuels addictions
• Cultivating "positive addictions"
• Differentiating between the inner voice of the addiction & the voice of the True Self
• Aiming "beyond sobriety" into your soul's fulfillment
• Approaching addiction as an "initiation" & opportunity for radical growth
• PRE-ABSTINENCE recovery work
• Resources for navigating triggers/cravings/habits
I was brought to the medicine
on my knees...
The love of my life experienced an opiate relapse, and I was desperate to help him...
I discovered that statistics for addiction recovery in mainstream treatment models are abysmal. Then, I felt a spiritually guided call to the iboga medicine...
As I learned more about the medicine, it called to me for my own growth and recovery—being a survivor of abuse, PTSD, & eating disorders.
Our first journey with iboga was one of the most beautiful, difficult, and miraculous events I have ever experienced. It was radically healing.