MEET YOURSELF THROUGH THE MISSOKO BWITI TRADITION
Costa Rica Retreat
SEPTEMBER 13th –19th, 2017
With Anthony Esposito, Tricia Eastman, Elizabeth Bast, & Chor Boogie
• 5 days of ritual ceremonies with traditional Iboga
• 2 overnight ceremonies with the holy wood, “the tree of life”
• Spiritual bath cleansing and purification rituals
• Hot springs adventure
• Blessing, healing, and introduction into the Bwiti Missoko tradition
• 1:1 Preparation/Integration Guidance
• Lodging in Tropical Eco-Yoga Retreat Center
• Farm to table gourmet meals with award-winning chef
• Airport/Retreat Center Transportation
All attendees will receive preparation advice and are required to fill out a questionnaire.
Regular Cost: $3,750
*Mention the code HEARTMEDICINE when booking for a $250 discount.
This does not include airfare, which is approximately $500-$600.
A deposit of $1500 will secure your place and final payment is due 21 days upon arrival (August 23rd, 2017).
Contact details & bookings: